Work with us
Current job vacancies
- General Manager (and grow to CEO) – People’s Precinct, Queen Vic Market, Melbourne
After the successful launch of the ground-breaking People’s Precinct, the right person can grow their career, as this cluster of social enterprises develops from a single shop area to a whole section of the QVM.
- Gardener – Sunshine West
Your experience and qualifications in gardening will get put to good use, working with a team across a number of different clients, large and small. Full time role.
- Roadside Vegetation Maintenance – Sunshine West
Work outdoors and progress your way into a lasting career. Various roles available, from entry-level to experienced ride-on mower or tractor drivers.
- Operations Specialist – Van based role – Port Melbourne
Help support Lime’s e-Bike and e-Scooter scheme, swapping batteries and moving vehicles in and around Melbourne CBD and surrounding suburbs. We have gaps in our roster for Saturday and Sunday afternoons, and Wednesday nights.
- Operations Specialist – Van based role – Geelong
Lime’s Geelong program is after a couple of active drivers to help support their provsion of e-Bikes in key areas of Geelong.
- Support CBD organics program – eBike based roles – North Melbourne
A rewarding outdoor role, heading out from our North Melbourne depot on a quality e-Bike, supporting an organic waste program in the CBD. 3-5 days per week. (Other roles also frequently available.)
- Bicycle Mechanic – Melbourne CBD (and/or surrounds)
Join our great team in one of our busy retail stores, using your experience in bicycle repair and customer service : 3-5 days per week, (casual or fixed term negotiable).
- Retail Supervisor – Queen Victoria Market, Melbourne
Be a part of something special, helping people take their first steps in retail, in the Purpose Precinct, an innovative space providing access to Victoria’s social enterprises large and small.
Expressions of Interest
Want to work with us? Send us a few words and your resume if you think we might be a good fit.