BL-MT200/BR-MT200 Disc Brake with Lever hose.
The Shimano BR-MT200 hydraulic disc brake with 3-finger brake lever is the industry benchmark for affordable high performance.
Hydraulic disc brake with a high, precisely metered braking force in the powerful design. Opposing pistons prevent vibrations. Natural mineral oil as hydraulic fluid, environmentally friendly and is neither toxic nor corrosive, in bicycle hydraulic braking systems, the optimal medium works dar.
Features – BR-MT200 Disc Brake Set with B01S Resin
- Brake Caliper for Postmount Brake
- Optimized ergonomic 3-finger brake lever
- One-Way bleeding
- Rotors SM-RT10 and SM-RT26 are available separately!
- Use: MTB/Trekking
- Brake type: Disc-Brake
- Brake lever: BL-MT200
- Lever length: 3-Finger
- Open clamp: No
- Adjustable pressure point: No
- Reach adjustment: Yes, with tool
- Caliper: BR-MT200
- Brake mounting: Postmount
- Brake pads: B01S Resin
- Brake hose: SM-BH59-JK-SS
- Cable connection: Banjo
- One-Way bleeding: Yes
- Brake fluid: Mineral oil
- Recommended brake rotor: SM-RT10, SM-RT26
- Lever: Steel Painted
- Caliper: Aluminum Painted