The B-RAD TekLite Roll-Top Bag is a premium, lightweight, and flexible storage option to keep your riding essentials protected from the elements. This follows the same profile as the original B-RAD Roll-Top Bag, but uses the new TekLite material, which is made with layers of strong, durable, and lightweight fibers. Bags are large enough to carry a packable jacket or food for a full day on the saddle, yet sleek enough to stay out of the way of legs while riding. The roll-top opening makes for quick access, while the hook-and-loop strap allows for easy removal and repositioning. It can be attached under a saddle, strapped to a frame, secured in a bottle cage, or mounted onto any B-RAD Base.
Carry riding essentials: multi-tools, spare tube, small hand pump, and/or snacks
Ultra-high-molecular-weight polyethylene (UHMWPE) material is lightweight, strong, and durable
Roll-top design protects contents from water, dirt, and other road grit
Silicone-backed strap with hook-and-loop design keeps bag securely in place
Flexible, durable construction from a composite of abrasion-resistant, high-tenacity fiber
Bag, Strap, and Mounting Plate includes:
bag, strap, B-RAD system mounting plate and hardware. This allows you to mount to a B-RAD base in addition to mounting to saddle rails or directly around frame tubing. REQUIRES a B-RAD Base for the mounting plate.
- Can be mounted directly to any tube on a bike with just the strap.
- With the Mounting Plate, it can be mounted to any B-RAD base for the ultimate in organized, secure on-bike storage.
- Hardware with mounting plate is T25 Torx head
- When mounted on the underside of down tube, check clearances before riding.
- When mounting hard items in bag (like a multi-tool), be sure that there is some padding between that hard item and any external hard surface like a saddle rail or the B-RAD mounting plate. Rubbing between two hard surfaces/edges/corners with grit mixed in could eventually wear through the bag.
- This bag is not classified as waterproof (dunkable), but it is extremely water- and weather-resistant.