The nearly silent Shimano STEPS drive system is integrated into its beautifully functional alloy e-bike frame to provide a low center of gravity, stress-free mounts and dismounts, and easy maneuverability.
With simple Shimano gearing, Tektro hydraulic disc brakes and robust yet lightweight 27.5” wheels, the Scene VLT fits your life
Do you want a laid-back urban cruiser that actually handles and can go the distance at speed?
The Norco Scene VLT is one that’s tough to categorise, but a test-ride will leave you smiling. It’s a modern take on an upright, casual bike but with the latest wheel technology and frame dimensions. Do you ever find it tough keeping balance, or stepping off at traffic lights? The Scene’s integrated push-button seat dropper allows you to be flat footed when stopped, but then at the optimal pedal height when riding.
- Shimano STePS e-Bike system with subtle display and easy-use control buttons
- E6100 motor with lower weight and higher torque
- 504Wh battery – 60-160km range – 80% charge 2.5 hours, 100% charge 5 hours
- Light aluminium frame and kickstand
- 27.5″ wheels with high volume tyres – fast, smooth rolling
- 9 speed Shimano gears
- Shimano hydraulic disc brakes for stopping performance
- Ergonomic design, with premium grips, pedals and suspension saddle