THE DUO FOR TWICE THE SECURITY
With twice the protection in the form of a robust steel cable and an overlapping steel sleeve, this ABUS Coil Cable Lock provides twice the security.
This ABUS bike lock makes stealing exceptionally difficult for bicycle thieves. The Coil Cable Lock Steel-O-Flex™ Centuro 860 comprises 20 mm-thick, overlapping steel sleeves made of specially hardened steel which cover the steel cable inside, thereby providing double the security. It is therefore considerably more difficult to sever that cable than one in a simple cable lock. We particularly recommend using the Steel-O-Flex™ Centuro 860 to secure high-quality bikes and as protection in areas with a medium risk of theft.
- 20 mm overlapping steel sleeves protect the steel cable inside
- Synthetic coating to prevent damage to the paintwork
- The steel sleeves and the structural parts of the locking mechanism are manufactured using specially hardened steel
Operation and use:
- Good protection against medium risk of theft
- Recommended for the protection of good-quality bicycles
- The longer the chain, the easier it is to attach to a fixed object
- QuickSnap – One-button operation with simple mount on the saddle clamp bolts
- QuickSnap RBU – One-button operation with flexible steel band suitable for different post shapes with a diameter of 20-42 mm
- Variable lock positioning owing to the rotation of the mount in 15° intervals
- Steel-O-Flex™ locks are able to offer significantly higher levels of security than simple cable locks while maintaining flexibility (double protection) thanks to the steel sleeves