Early morning rides in cooler weather are hard to look forward to when your cycle gear doesn’t keep you warm enough to enjoy what you’re doing. The easiest way to convert a pair of cycling shorts into warm & cosy tights is to add a pair of Pearl Izumi ELITE Thermal Leg Warmers.
With the soft, fleecy, thermal warmth of their lining cuddling up to your skin you’ll never again think twice about chilly discomfort on your legs as you ride. Each warmer has a silicone gripper at the top, a reflective Pearl Izumi logo and a 17cm ankle zip at the base. As an added bonus, Pearl Izumi has also added PI Dry™ technology to the external fabric to give the warmers a permanent waterproof coating.
Essential All-Weather Usability
For all-weather performance and easy to wear (and stow) convenience Pearl Izumi ELITE Thermal Leg Warmers are an absolute essential for cool or damp weather riding
PI Dry™ technology
What is PI Dry™ technology? It is a hydrophobic treatment used on knit or woven fabrics which makes the fibres repel water without affecting the breathability or the feel of the fabric. Now you can splash through a puddle and the spray will simply run off.
• All-weather ELITE Thermal Fleece Leg Warmers
• An absolute essential for cool/damp weather riding
• Soft, warm & cosy inner lining
• Adds leg-saving warmth to a pair of cycling shorts
• Water-shedding PI Dry™ technology exterior
• Anatomic left and right leg-specific fit
• No bunching
• Wide elastic binding with silicone gripper for a stay-up fit
• Zippered ankle on lower cuffs for easy on/off
• Zip garage prevents catching and scratching
• BioViz™ reflective elements for low-light visibility
• Stows easily in a frame mounted bag when not in use
• Unisex sizing
• Sold as a pair
There are no reviews yet.