The Kask Mojito helmet is a favourite of a lot of the riders here at Good Cycles. Perfect for the casual weekend warrior to the more serious of us there are more than a few floating around. 26 air intakes make it a very cool and comfy helmet and weighing in at approximately 220 grams it is easy to wear. The helmet was designed with the Kask In-Moulding system so the Mojito gives a close and comfortable fit. This fit can be dialled right in with the Up’n’Down adjustment system. The internal padding material is treated with antibacterial and antimicrobial Sanitized process. The eco-leather chinstrap is a finishing touch that is very comfortable and stops skin irritation making it your next go-to helmet.
• In-moulding innovative construction with reinforced frame for additional safety
• Ventilation is achieved by means of 26 large air vents, arranged to optimize aerodynamics
• Unique UP-N- DOWN size hinged adjustment system gives the ultimate fit in terms of precision, comfort and security
• Ventilated, non-stick pads at nape of neck for additional security
• Easy-clean leatherette chin strap
• Nylon thermo fixed straps, which have soft lateral spacers where these straps are in contact with the skin, to give excellent ventilation and comfort
• Chin pad is made from non-allergic imitation leather which improves wearing comfort and eliminates skin irritation
• Quick release buckle
• Sanitized internal padding optimizes evaporation of sweat, and removable and washable
• High-visibility reflector stickers on the back of the helmet and on every strap for maximum safety
• 100% made in Italy
• Weight: 220 g (M size)
• Size: Medium (52-58cm), Large (59-62cm)
There are no reviews yet.