One of the lightest, and most adjustable balance bikes on the market. Suits roughly 18m – 5 years. Handlebars swing flat for easy storage/transport.
- Superlightweight : Total weight 4.4lbs (2kg)
- Aircraft-grade aluminium frame
- Integrated footrests
- Rust free frame and fittings
- Easy ‘quick-release’ handlebar gives 4″ of adjustment
- ‘Quick Release’ seatpost, and short and long seatposts included give 9″ of adjustment
- Easy to carry
- Punctureless foam rubber tyres
Why a Balance Bike?
We all want to give our child the best start when learning how to ride, and making the right decision can be difficult. In the past, the tricycle and then a bike with training wheels was the obvious learning path and most of us remember our own training wheels experience….Ouch. Let’s face it training wheels are plain dangerous and cumbersome. A Balance Bike changes all that. A two-wheeled pedal-less bike that teaches kids as young as 18-months to balance on two wheels. In a short amount time, toddlers and kids learn to ride, jump and coast on their bikes with no assistance. When the time comes to transition to pedals, they’ll have years of ‘balance’ under their belt.
There are no reviews yet.