Pearl Izumi Escape Quest Shorts are a great choice for entry level riders taking their first chance to try a pair of padded bike shorts. For your personal comfort, form-fitting, stretchy Lycra is used so that the garment moves with you while you are pedalling instead of continually brushing against your skin, causing chafing. Tight, yet unrestricted, the Lycra short is also designed to keep cushioned padding where it’s needed the most to give the rider a more satisfying cycle experience. In this instance the padding is provided by the new blended thickness SELECT Escape 1:1 Chamois with a medium density suspension core and a smooth next-to-skin interface. It can easily be said that Pearl’s Escape Quest Short undoubtedly defines exceptional value for money and product durability. One might even suggest it is definitely worth your while to get a pair and a spare for alternating in the wash!
• Quality bike short designed for entry level riders
• Anatomic design with 6-panel construction
• SELECT Transfer fabric for optimum moisture transfer & breathability
• Silicone leg grippers on turned hems to hold shorts in position
• 3M Scotchlite Reflective Material (BioViz) for increased visibility
• SELECT Escape 1:1 Chamois for chafe-free comfort