Using a fleet of electric cargo bikes in place of heavy vehicles, we are able to provide maintenance and logistics in an efficient way that reduces both congestion and emissions in Melbourne’s CBD. This category encompasses a range of services, including:
- Cleaning of outdoor spaces for facility managers
- Maintenance of cycling -related infrastructure for local government
- Regrouting footpaths and roads for an engineering contractor
- Solar bin inspections for an engineering contractor
- Conducting audits and inspections of assets.
In addition, we are ready, willing and able to:
- Remove graffiti in public spaces
- Clean buses, depots, trams – almost anything that moves (or doesn’t move!)
Find out how we can assist you:
Case study: Cleaner streets in more ways than one
An innovative service delivery model is helping Melbourne become a smart, sustainable city.
Since September of 2018, Good Cycles has partnered with Citywide leading to a reduction in hundreds of trips by truck into the CBD, reducing an estimated 13.9 tonnes of carbon emissions.
Case study: Paving the way to smoother outcomes
This partnership has improved the amenity and safety of Shared User Pathways (SUPs) in Melbourne’s North-West.
Since November 2019, nearly 500kms of utility vehicle inspections have been replaced with an e-cargo bike, rather than a car.